We are pleased to invite you to participate in the international online conference 'Languages in Medical Education' to be held on 15 December, 2020 in Voronezh N. N. Burdenko State Medical University. The conference is dedicated to the 90th anniversary of Foreign Languages Department of Voronezh Medical University.
The topics for discussion include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Modern languages in medical training: traditions and innovations
• Global transformations in higher medical educations: what can languages contribute?
• English for Medical Purposes (EMP): teaching technologies and learning practice
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP) in higher education: teaching technologies and learning practice
• Latin and medical terminology: traditions and innovations
• English as Medium of Instruction (EMI) in medical training: challenges and solutions
The formats of participation
o Online presentation (up to 15 min, up to 20 slides)
o Offline presentation \ video (up to 20 slides)
o Online and offline (video) congratulations (up to 5 min)
To inform us about your participation, please fill in and submit a registration form. The registration form, presentations and videos or the link to their storage are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submission is 1 December 2020.