English In Medical Education And Communication
Sino-Russian Distance Conference
ENGLISH IN MEDICAL EDUCATION AND COMMUNICATION
8 April 2020
We would like to inform you that due to the current epidemiological situation in Russia conference Sino-Russian conference English in Medical Education and Communication is held in distance mode.
The Organizing Committee expresses sincere gratitude to the participants from Harbin Medical University, Sichuan University, Nanjing Medical University, Shanxi Medical University, Dalian Medical University and Voronezh N. N. Burdenko Medical University who made excellent reports covering the topic of health coverage in media, doctor-patient communication and current pandemic issues.
Voronezh N. N. Burdenko State Medical University is proud to display the best presentations on its official website and most thankful to Harbin Medical University for its great contribution into the conference organization.
We sincerely hope that academic collaboration between medical universities of China and Voronezh Medical University will continue and we will be able to welcome our friends at the next conference Foreign Languages in Healthcare and at the International Language Olympiad Medicine and Languages: the Crossroads of Cultures.
On behalf of Organizing Committee
Anna O. Stebletsova
Head of Foreign Languages Department
Voronezh N.N. Burdenko State Medical University
List of speakers
1. Wang Jiayu, Harbin Medical University. ‘How healthcare professionals should make their voice in social media’
2. Li Guanlin, Sichuan University. ‘Why bad news dominates the headlines?’
3. Zhen Xiangyan, Nanjing Medical University ‘Are we dreaming about healthcare professionals' discourse power from the son of politics?
4. Wen Qi, Shanxi Medical University. ‘This isn't a Panic-Demic, this is a pandemic’
5. Cui Wanting, Dalian Medical University. ‘Effective doctor-patient communication: a mysterious remedy’